Patchnotes for 1.3.2:
- Fixed: Shadows not displaying when dynamic weather is enabled on Mac and Linux.
- Fixed: The light reflection on roads and cliffs, caused by rain during daytime, are too shiny.
- Fixed: Pedestrians get stuck between park or unique building and gravel road.
- Fixed: Pedestrians get stuck between pavement path and road with bike lanes.
- Fixed: Raised train tracks in asset editor not editable after reloading it in editor.
- Fixed: ‘Distance too short!’ warning when building short road curves.
- Fixed: Cyclists get annihilated when changing from bicycle path to bicycle lane.
- Fixed: Selecting trailers for trams doesn’t work in Asset Editor.
- Fixed: Highway slope props overlap with tunnel walls.
- Fixed: Long bikepaths are partially missing lampposts.
- Fixed: Levelcrossing with highway has gravel instead of pavement.
- Fixed: Trees now look much healthier again!
- Improved: Texture compression time for certain textures in editors
Older patchnotes here: http://cslcentral.tumblr.com/patchlogs